Redhawk Caldera Ain't no mountain high enough
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's pale eyes stayed on the girl that was debating on how cool an itching nose was. He agreed silently with her when she decided it wasn't fun to have an itching nose. Sebastian could be a rather awkward puppy at times, especially when he wasn't used to something. He was definitely not used to flirty girls. His nose pointed down a bit with his ears upright as he looked at her. "Kiss you..?," he repeated a bit sheepishly. He wished he could kiss her. Wait.. what? She was pretty. Sebastian could hit himself, he should have a better comeback than stupidly repeating her words. He was almost tempted to give her a lick but then the snicker refrained him from doing so. His tail wagged embarrassingly fast before dropping it after the snicker.

Sebastian smiled when she introduced herself. This he could do. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Sebastian," he returned, slightly beaming as he said it. His pale eyes glanced into her beautiful golden ones. Could it be that he had a crush on her already? With her light fur and pretty eyes. Sebastian felt like a teenager, he scolded himself mentally for it. "I've been focussing more on my tasks instead of socializing and meeting pack members but I would be happy so save you from a swarm of bees again or you know hang out without the bees," he spoke. Aight, smooth smooth, Sebastian now mentally praised himself. Maybe he wasn't too sloppy at this after all.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no mountain high enough - by Sebastian - May 14, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Tiger - May 15, 2015, 08:04 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Sebastian - May 15, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Tiger - May 15, 2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Sebastian - May 15, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Sebastian - May 18, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Sebastian - May 19, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Tiger - May 20, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Ain't no mountain high enough - by Sebastian - May 21, 2015, 02:33 PM