Redhawk Caldera beneath with me
143 Posts
Ooc —
She has noooo idea *_*_*_

"Tree!" she greeted, glad to see the (palefaced) male, tail waving, even under the difficult circumstances. He seemed sad, but wasn't that to be expected? How well had he known the girl? She didn't get to talk too much with Elwood about it, but then again, she hadn't come here to talk about that. Not right away, anyways. "I'm sorry it took me so long to get here, where is Fin? You okay? Why do I smell blood?" Sniff, sniff... it seemed thicker, more concentrated, here. No doubt if Fin had been hurt she'd have sucked it up in the den; she was the sort. She grimaced.

"Elwood, is Finley okay? She'd never tell me, I know she wouldn't, she always wants to be so strong. But if she's hurt, I gotta take care of her." Tiger had no idea the extent of it. She was speaking of course of the battle; she had no idea what literal grave she was pawing at here. But she looked intently at her brother-in-law, clearly observing him with astute eyes that had seen a lie or two in their time. Of course, if Elwood said, "Yeah, all is well," she'd take him at his word. She had no reason not to. Finley had seemed fine at the time after the battle, but she had been so caught up in the slashed throat of Wifi... had she missed something? 
Messages In This Thread
beneath with me - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 18, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 18, 2015, 08:27 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 20, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 21, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 21, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 22, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Tiger - May 26, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: beneath with me - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:33 PM