The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I'm gonna go ahead and have her tell him here <3
I'm gonna make the assumption they have healers :P

"I'm glad.  And even so, I still should have found you."  She gave him a quick lick to the cheek, a small sisterly kiss that showed how much she appreciated his happiness for her and his understanding.  She would likely have been more miffed had the roles been reversed, though she would have gotten over it swiftly.

"Sumayl and I also talked briefly about this, though I wanted to talk to you first.  It's not definite.." she twitched her tail uncertainly.  "But we might take a trip to go see his family.  I'd like to meet some of them, and it will give me a good chance to really study with some healers to get some skill.  My travels here have taught me some but more couldn't hurt."  She wasn't sure she wanted to take such a long trip, but she did feel it would benefit all of them in the long run.  She would return and be able to help much more should injuries come up, and it would be wonderful to discover more of Sumayl's family.  And, depending, perhaps she could bring him to meet her own.  She wasn't sure how far out of the way that trip would be, and wouldn't until they began it.  But she would like to check on their parents as well.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - May 18, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM