Blackfeather Woods don't get many white eyes around here
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"I am." She said simply. "Sadly, it will be a while yet until there is another, fully trained priest. My daughter Potema is training to be one herself, but is no where close to finishing her training." But Potema was advancing quickly. She had a sharp mind, and devoured information as if she was starving for it. Perhaps one day her daughter would surpass her, but the dark priestess did not mind that. She wanted her pack to grow in strength, and to have a strong religious leader was a part of that

"My son Cicero is training under Burke to be a spy. You might notice him skulking about, watching you for a brief moment, if you can detect him at all. It's all a part of his training." She could not count the number of times she felt those mismatched eyes on her from afar. When he was younger he would proudly reveal himself, but now he would simply melt away into the shadows, without a word. And she was proud of that.
Messages In This Thread
don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 23, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 23, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 24, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 26, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Kenneth - April 27, 2015, 01:38 AM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - April 27, 2015, 05:45 PM
RE: don't get many white eyes around here - by Meldresi - May 18, 2015, 09:25 PM