Redtail Rise knock knock
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Pantaleimon smiled awkwardly when Reek said that he thought the gash made him look tough, unable to find the heart to tell him that it did not. The story that followed after, however, soon made Pantaleimon's smile fall off her face. She could not believe that Peregrine would hurt another wolf: he was always such a friendly wolf, and he had been even when she was a stranger from a conflicting pack when they had first met. It made no sense to Pantaleimon, and it was visible on her face that this caused conflicting feelings within.

Reek concluded that he wasn't the biggest fan of Pantaleimon's pack choice, which caused Pan to shrink a little (well, as far as she could, considering her large and broad build), even if Reek followed up saying that he was happy for Pantaleimon. "M-maybe I should've come with you," Pantaleimon murmured, although she knew that the world was not simply built up out of packs that were perfect and packs that were not. The world was a cruel place, and her words made no sense; she knew nothing of Redtail Rise. For all she knew, this place was as bad. And anyway, Redhawk Caldera had treated her well. Realising this after she had pledged loyalty to the Caldera, Pan quickly said, "Never mind, I shouldn't have said that."

Pantaleimon looked at the gash again, ears falling back, and said, "B-but I can't imagine P-perry would hurt someone like that, he... he's such a gentle wolf, I... thought. I g-guess wolves get protective over their pups." Pantaleimon did not wish to suggest that Reek had done something wrong, so she wisely kept her thoughts to herself that maybe Reek had said or done something offensive, beside saving the pup. "But I'm g-glad you saved the puppy. Uhm... which one was it?"
Messages In This Thread
knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 14, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 16, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 17, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 17, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 19, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 19, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 22, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - May 25, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: knock knock - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: knock knock - by Pantaleimon - June 01, 2015, 03:18 PM