Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
posting from my phone, so please excuse typos!

Kennedy liked her name for the place, even though she felt she was being a "narc." He stepped forward when she motioned him to do so, and dug his toes deep into the ground. A part of him grew anxious just because they were so close to the edge, but he calmed his nerves by reminding himself it would take more than a breeze to knock him off the ledge.

The Delta looked forward to the springtime, but not so much for the visuals. Instead, he looked forward to the more bountiful prey, warmer weather, and the children that would be running around. Edy had always had a soft spot for young ones, despite never having any himself. He had helped to raise plenty of siblings and his brother's children. He hoped he would be given the opportunity to help Pied and her mate, too.

“Hmmm…” he murmured when she asked what they should name the tree. “Do you have any clever nicknames?” he asked. She obviously had the shortened version of her name, but perhaps she had another.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - March 03, 2014, 12:45 PM