Blacktail Deer Plateau a bruise upon the silent moon
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
in true prompt form, dante arrived, and lasher cast himself down before the silver-eyed male. "forgive me," he said softly, but let his eyes rest upon the other's paws. "i went to see peregrine. he told me to leave and never return, and that i should pass this message unto the other wolves of this pack. a stranger attacked one of their children, and so fox has seen fit to set the borders closed to all who are not redhawk."

then he claimed it was his fault that his child had almost been slain; he deemed us all outsiders. he does not care about saena, nor junior." lasher paused, grief slipping into his tired features. "previously, on a different night, before all of this transpired, i had been beside the lake and spoke with finley. she wept -- finley does not do such things. but she was vague regarding it. perhaps that was the night the babe had been almost killed."

before both of these mentioned occasions, i did go unto redtail rise, to see how saena fared. junior had been there as a subordinate, but had disappeared again." he sighed. "i believe these things are related, but i do not know how." 

falling silent, lasher lay his cheek against the earth, and awaited dante's punishment.
Messages In This Thread
a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 18, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 19, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 19, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 20, 2015, 10:22 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 21, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 23, 2015, 02:30 AM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 24, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - May 26, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - May 30, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Dante RIP - June 03, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: a bruise upon the silent moon - by Lasher - June 04, 2015, 08:55 PM