Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey had expected to hear happy news and the beginning of the Charon's speech was promising, yet the words to congratulate him remained unsaid, when he revealed that Ragnar had passed away. It was so unusual to think about the strong and mighty alpha now lying dead. He had not been much older than her after all. She was tempted to ask, what had happened, but had a feeling that this was not a subject her friend would want to discuss in detail, nor would he know the precise cause of death either.

"You have a very good heart, Charon," she said, moved by his genuine wish to help Thistle and the rest of the pack thrive. Even if it was partly because he wanted to boost his own ego. The fact that he cared was more important. "Being a leader is a tricky and difficult thing at times, but I think that you will do fine," she smiled at him. "What are the siblings like? How many sisters, brothers?" there was a tinge of sadness, when she asked about the children, because it reminded her that she had lost her own.
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Osprey - May 19, 2015, 11:47 AM