Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
95 Posts
Ooc —
You are an amazing writer. Reek is one of the main reasons I had to bring another character into RR. :)

While she waited for a response, Smash relaxed onto her haunches and began licking her paws, which were a bit weary after her long morning run. The instant she heard approaching footfalls, however, she sat upright, orange eyes squinting at the dark silhouette moving rapidly in her direction. Gradually, the figure took on the features of a wolf: a very ugly wolf. If this son of a bitch didn't have a sense of humor, Smash would eat her left paw.

"Howdy!" she greeted him when he drew closer. Her tail thumped on the dewy grass but she did not rise, nor in any way adjust her posture. Smash simply forgot. "I'm Smash and I'm looking for a place to call home. I thought I'd give this place the good ole college try. Wh—oh, snap." Abruptly realizing her faux pas, she splayed her dark chocolate ears and lowered her head. "Sorry about that. Anyway, um, what's your name?" she wondered with a crooked but cheeky grin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Smash - May 20, 2015, 05:19 PM