Blacktail Deer Plateau Social Casualty
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I think it is more like: 'Poor Malachi' XD

Scarlett's exterior slowly hardened each minute she was longer in Malachi's presence. Her ears fell back when he said something she disliked. Surprised... Surprised... Why was he surprised? Surprised because she survived? A frown settled on her brow. Of course she survived, that was what she did her whole life. "Are you that surprised I am still alive?," she returned sharply, her tail raising higher than a neutral stance. "Well I did survive, and Adlartok too," Scarlett informed. If the young grey would be with her right now Malachi would probably be ripped into little pieces by the brooding young male. Malachi should consider himself lucky that Ad hadn't joined her on her travels.

She also didn't like the fact how Malachi formulated his question. She was the white queen she could go wherever she wanted to go. "I am visiting my friends. I have a lot of friends in other packs actually, not that you would know because why even be interested in me right? I came here for Blue Willow and Osprey, mostly for Blue Willow since she has been pregnant before and might give me some tips for me," she returned. There was no denying that she was pregnant after all. Her sides were too round for her to have eaten too much. Scarlett was proud of her belly. The funny thing was, she almost joined Blacktail Deer Plateau herself because she had so many friends there. But then Kove came with the suggestion of starting their own pack. "Maybe I should have gone to Meldresi for advise instead of Blue Willow. Black Feather might have been more pleasant to visit after all," she pointed out. For once Scarlett didn't keep her tongue on what she really thought. She rarely did lately.

Scarlett definitely had some bitterness towards her former alpha, and friend. She had seen him more as a friend than her alpha in the end. Which made the betrayal that more sour. She didn't know what she expected, maybe an apology or a reasoning why. Her tail flickered behind her. Luckily for Malachi Scarlett was still awfully forgiving. Her coat scented strongly of a pack, that was for certain. She made sure to meet most of her pack members daily. 
Messages In This Thread
Social Casualty - by Scarlett - May 19, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Social Casualty - by Malachi - May 19, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Social Casualty - by Scarlett - May 19, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Social Casualty - by Malachi - May 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Social Casualty - by Scarlett - May 21, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Social Casualty - by Malachi - May 21, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Social Casualty - by Scarlett - May 23, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Social Casualty - by Malachi - May 27, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Social Casualty - by Scarlett - May 28, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Social Casualty - by Malachi - June 02, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Social Casualty - by Scarlett - June 03, 2015, 03:59 PM