Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
95 Posts
Ooc —
The way the two of them bantered with her as well as each other made Smash suddenly certain she wanted to shack up here. Not only did these two have senses of humor, they didn't seem all that worried about manners and posturing. This was important to her not because she minded those sorts of things but because she didn't mind them—as in, she rarely thought about any of it, which could spell disaster around the wrong company. Reek and Arion seemed to be exactly the right kind of company.

Smirking at the pair of them, Smash replied, "Well, I'm pretty awesome all around but my best feature is my attitude! I am sickeningly upbeat," she reported with a smirk and a wink. "I'm really good with people wolves of all ages. Any social task: I'm your girl! I'm a quick learner, so any skill I don't already have I can get. When I commit to something, I throw myself into it five hundred percent, so that's what I'd do for..." Pause. "You said Redtail Rise, right?"

Something occurred to her then and Smash's eyes flashed with an impish light as her expression became suddenly quite conspiratorial. She shifted slightly closer to Reek and Arion, lowering her voice. "You guys aren't really leaders here, are you? Do you even live here? Are you total impostors? ...can I be an impostor with you?!" Smash whispered sotto voce, tail giving several mischievous flicks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Smash - May 22, 2015, 09:49 AM