The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled, and shrugged. He didn't really care, that she hadn't found him. He knew she would seek him out eventually. When she felt like talking to those other than Sumayl again. Jace made a soft sound in his chest. Letting her know he appreciated the gesture. Jace was beginning to wonder if it was possible for him to feel any type of emotion other than Passion or anger. He wasn't quite sure, which was in part why he hadn't been overly upset. Though he supposed one could argue that all the emotions were all levels of passion in some way.
Jace went stiff at her next words, and it was then he realized why she had come to talk to him. It wasn't because she missed him, or because she wanted to tell him of Sumayl. It was because she wanted to tell him she was leaving. It hurt, and he knew this day had been coming. However, he wasn't exactly ready for it. And it stole his breath away. She said it was only for a little while, but for some reason he couldn't quite shake. That it was going to be for much longer than a little while. He didn't know what to say at first, but he finally forced a smile on his face. I think you will enjoy it. And it's always good to meet those you are marrying into. And you'll learn a lot.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM