Redtail Rise burn like a fire inside
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
One more post should do it!  Welcome to Redtail Rise!  Remember to post in the pack meeting thread when you can: it's forward dated for the 25th so the timeline will match up!  I'll shoot @Saena a message to get your user-group status updated along with a rank!

Unfortunately for Reek, trust was not something that was earned in an instant.  No, Reek had concluded that this, Mercury, would have to be watched from afar until he knew to whom his loyalties where subscribed to. If the kid had any sense to him, he would understand.  However, Reek did see fit to give the youngster a chance to become one of the rise, to become family, in due time.  

"Alright Mercury," began Reek as he strode forward to close the gap between them.  "You've earned this much.  My name is Reek, temporary leader of the rise.  Saena is our Alpha, but while she is away, my word is law.  Understood?"  The raggedy wolf nodded his head and a terse simper formed across his maw.  "Welcome home."

"Go introduce yourself to the others," he continued in a tired deadpan.  "Then come find me.  We'll get you started on a shift."  And with that, Reek turned on his heel to continue along his obsessive patrol.  "If you'd excuse me, I need to finish what I started."
Messages In This Thread
burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 22, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Arion - May 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 23, 2015, 06:17 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Reek - May 23, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: burn like a fire inside - by Mercury - May 23, 2015, 12:48 PM