Dawnlark Plains Nasty freestyle
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
'Sexist witchcraft'. The only thing she could partially respect them for, though this she kept to herself. She was aware that outsiders did not understand nor respect their ways, which was why they remained outsiders. They were generally taught respect, in time, and it was not an easy lesson. Rememberance brought another smile to her face, and a bit more ease to her mood.

Junior asked a lot of questions, ones that a month ago would have been met with refusal. Her time here, and the unlikelihood they she would return, had eased her worry of betrayal. She would still not say much, but she would say more than she had. "An old friend. I was meant to be protecting him, and failed in that. I seek to rectify this."

Her statement of starting a pack brought a laugh forth. "Me, lead? There are none here I would wish to lead." Let Tezca be shepherd to the weak and unworthy. Manauia did not have the tolerance or the patience. "I am more a sword than a scepter, and only wish to one day return home." Her eyes roved over the angled black frame before her. "Is that your desire now? To lead?". If she had condemned the women she once called pack, perhaps she had decided the best leadership was her own.
Messages In This Thread
Nasty freestyle - by Junior - May 10, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Manauia IA - May 11, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Manauia IA - May 12, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Junior - May 14, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Manauia IA - May 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Junior - May 19, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Manauia IA - May 23, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Junior - May 26, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Manauia IA - June 04, 2015, 07:13 AM
RE: Nasty freestyle - by Junior - June 04, 2015, 09:09 AM