Blackfeather Woods Bloodflood
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
@Grimnir  The Mountain from Game of Thrones (you check that out!)

"Yes. Meldresi, your Alpha, is my mother... And I'm going to be a Dark Brother very soon. The forest doesn't need my guard yet because there are older wolves who can kill its enemies... You should be careful..." the night child answered with a growl. He was the prince of Blackfeather Woods, the son of the night mother, and he could do as he pleased within the confines of the dark forest. It was something Damien had -probably mistakenly- convinced himself on, he felt some kind of power over the rest of the pack just because he was the alpha's son and no one with a speck of common sense would ever dare touch him.

But, did Grimnir have enough common sense?

The yellow-eyed beast was starting to look more menacing with every second that passed, and Damien's confidence seemed even more forced as it did. "You would know my name if your cared about this pack... I know yours." the pup stated with smugness, "You are Grimnir..." he said getting a grim feel from the name only.

The wolf suggested that there were other things lurking in the woods besides himself, and that he wasn't the most dangerous of them. Damien was being serious about not being scared of the older male, and he had never seen any real danger in the forest, so his words did little to impact on the young prince.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Bloodflood - by Damien - April 05, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Grimnir - April 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Damien - April 22, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Grimnir - April 24, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Damien - April 26, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Grimnir - April 26, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Damien - May 23, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Grimnir - May 31, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Bloodflood - by Damien - June 01, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Bloodflood - by Grimnir - June 18, 2015, 04:36 PM