Larksong Grotto Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Kaskara agreed with her, and for that, Saena was glad. She'd never learned how to deal with other packs from anyone, but making deals that couldn't necessarily be kept seemed like a poor idea. Even if she had every intention of aiding Nova Peak in a conflict, Saena couldn't guarantee her eventual pack's cooperation or even that it would be large enough to lend a hand. That, and she knew Reek and Wynter had been dragged into a war once already. It wasn't something she planned to do to them again.

"We can meet out here," the Outrider said, similarly looking forward to an eventual chance to get moving. Redtail Rise would forever be her home base, but she didn't think she would stop Outriding anytime soon. It was too relaxing. "I should get back," she said, glancing over her shoulder toward the small ridge in the near distance. "There are a few wolves expecting me. It was good seeing you, Kaskara, even if I didn't really know you before. I'm glad things worked out for you."
Messages In This Thread
Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 18, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 19, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 23, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 30, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:33 PM