Redtail Rise Boilerplate
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Their discussion was so chaotic, the anger and hatred so palpable, that Saena could only sit down meekly and listen. She had no words. This level of aggression wasn't something she was designed to handle. She was a wolf who followed the rules and did so as justly as she was able. Sure, she held grudges, but actual revenge wasn't something she often followed through. Take Koda, for example. Saena had every right to hunt him down and mangle some part of his body for what he'd said to her and what he'd done to Dante, but the thought had never crossed her mind, and not only because she wasn't much of a fighter. It wasn't her style.

"Good," she said firmly when Junior promised not to go picking fights. "The last thing we need is them showing up here to take us down. As much as I dislike Peregrine and as much as I hate his mate for how selfish she is," and here she grimaced, "they have a very strong pack. We wouldn't stand a chance." Junior's ideas about revenge were just that—ideas. Whatever she was planning, Saena was unlikely to allow it if it involved the pack in any way, but she didn't wish to wound her sister further by shooting down any idea. The lanky black Warrior was already heading off anyway. It was too late to say anything else.

Reek said his goodbyes as well. Saena quickly told him, "tell her you beat the other guy up, that'll win her over," as he turned away, and then she was left with just Arion. She turned to face him and flicked back her ears apologetically. "I'm sorry for that, Arion. Junior's not usually like that. Our dad, he fucked us over pretty bad, though. She... has scars from it." Saena needn't mention their real source. "I'm shocked that happened to Reek, though. I didn't think he would show such a lack of gratitude to someone for helping his kid, especially his new ones."
Messages In This Thread
Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 12, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 12, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 12, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 13, 2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Junior - May 14, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Boilerplate - by Reek - May 14, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Saēna - May 14, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: Boilerplate - by Arion - May 15, 2015, 03:56 AM