Redtail Rise A hard rains gonna fall
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter felt a little happier seeing that Reek had stopped crying. Meaning she had helped a little. Although he still looked worried. Something would have to be done about that. Perhaps after she cheered him up a little more they could go for a walk. He looked like he could use a break anyways. 

Wynter listened carefully as he explained how it could all be connected. "You know, you have a valid point. I did hear her out and you could be right. She might have gone after them. If she did there isnt much we can do now. Saena will find her and bring her back to the pack. Here we have to look after the other pack memebrs and make sure nothing else bad happens so that when Saena returns everything can go back to normal." she said. She wasnt sure she was helping anymore.

Then she got an idea. Maybe they should go for a walk. She smiled and stood. "Come, You look like you need a break, lets go for a walk." She sorta smiled sorta smirked. She had an idea but she wasnt sure how well it would work. With that she took off down the rocks. Hoping he would follow.

Oh the writers block. I had no clue what to type as far as huge paragraph thing. I has an idea and i know Reek is tired but im hoping hell join in anyways. It might help his mood :P Don't know whether i could use this to go for my trade. Hm.. 
Messages In This Thread
A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 21, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 21, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 26, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM