Hoshor Plains Bright Lights, Bigger City
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Master. Curious. Was she to the pack here as males were to the Amazons? Nochtli's curiosity grew though, even as the coyote attempted to edge her back from the lands. Not a wolf to rise to violence, the dark woman rose and took several steps back, her posture still quite neutral, if unafraid of the other canine's warning. If she was owned by a master, Nochtli had an idea of how far she might be willing to go to earn her master's approval.

"Let me clarify. I mean you or your master, or any of his other followers, no harm. I am simply exploring, to learn the packs and their territories." Her voice did not tremble or quaver, remaining even as she regarded this one, even offering a bit more than what explanation she had already given. "My own leader claims a territory much farther north of here. I assure you, I am not here to cause trouble."

If asked again, the dark woman would leave, but one way or another, she would aim to learn the name of this pack. If others were not welcome here, Tezcacoatl would need to know. She would not endanger the life of her Prince by not informing him of this pack's view on outsiders.
Messages In This Thread
Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Tomahawk - May 23, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Tomahawk - May 25, 2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Tomahawk - May 25, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Tomahawk - May 25, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Nochtli - May 26, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Tomahawk - May 27, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Bright Lights, Bigger City - by Nochtli - May 28, 2015, 06:36 PM