Redtail Rise fury road
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Knowledge, it was what they both seeked but while Ovaltine had the freedom of a traveler and a loner, Arion did not, being in a pack came with benefits, protection, family, a new life but with it came a set of duties. Patrolling, hunting, the pack had to come first no matter what and right now, Redtail Rise needed protectors more than ever. He could not go on week long travels as he had once done before Saena's absence, no, if he had to go, he could only scout out the surrounding areas and be back before long. Arion dared not leave the ridge too much, they had wolves sure but few of them were trained in the arts of the warrior, they needed him if battle approached.

"If I could, I would have departed the Rise with you to accompany you on your search for knowledge, but my pack needs me more than I need adventure, and therefore I must stay. If you grow weary of your travels, however and wish for a home, you may come to the Rise. You will have a fair hearing," the Greek did not know why he invited the man to the Rise, perhaps it was because they both seeked the same thing and that a traveler's heart beats true beneath their breast. Either ways, the words were spoken and could not be taken back.

"I cannot be sure, but there are flatlands near here called Dawnlark Plains."
Messages In This Thread
fury road - by Ovaltine - May 24, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: fury road - by Arion - May 24, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: fury road - by Ovaltine - May 24, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: fury road - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 01:23 AM
RE: fury road - by Ovaltine - May 25, 2015, 09:11 AM
RE: fury road - by Arion - May 25, 2015, 11:29 PM
RE: fury road - by Ovaltine - May 25, 2015, 11:56 PM
RE: fury road - by Arion - May 26, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: fury road - by Ovaltine - May 26, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: fury road - by Arion - May 27, 2015, 02:09 AM