Redtail Rise A hard rains gonna fall
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
I wanted to find somewhere creative but it turns out i have no clue what this place looks like. Ill ask saena when she gets back aha. Great if i can use this as a trade thread XD As you can see. I have no clue if this is a good idea or not. I couldn't think of a place to go that was beautiful other than the ridge they were already at. Since i dont know the territory too well. Wondering if it wouldve been better just to sleep XDD So unless reek has a better idea. This is what your stuck with :D XD 

Wynter smiled as she heard the tired paw steps of her mate falling in step with hers. She knew he was tired but she was playful and she figured it might cheer him up a little. If it didn't well she was going to end up making a fool out of herself and would probably hide in embarrassment someplace. "You'll see," she said as she darted giving him a playful glance. 

Darting between the trees she came to the place she wanted to be. The creek. It was the closest thing they had to any body of water as far as she was aware. there was certainly no ocean or beaches like back at the sound. She was also fairly sure there werent any hidden waterfalls around here. Wynter took a leap and landed in the water. Splashing her mate with water that sprayed up from where her paws landed. "Hehe oops" she said but not really meaning it. 

She remained unsure that what she was doing was a good idea right now, but Wynter found herself with too much energy and nothing to do with it. He was tired though. He could use rest more than he could "fun" right now. So this could be a total failure on her part.
Messages In This Thread
A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 21, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 21, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 23, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 24, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 24, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 25, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 26, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Wynter Wolf - May 26, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: A hard rains gonna fall - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM