Redtail Rise I'm like the Kanye West of humility
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Hope you dont mind if i throw wyn in here. It seemed like fun :D

Wynter was enjoying her afternoon. Feeling very accomplished that she had finally managed to catch herself a decent meal. She had successfully hunted a rabbit she spotted as she was out on a stroll. Sure it might not have been the most flawless performance but it was something. She succeeded and that was all that mattered to her in that moment. 

She sat placing the small rabbit at her feet and beginning to tear small pieces off. She hadn't been sat there long before she heard a crashing through the trees. What the.. Wynter looked up to see a chocolate coloured wolf tumbling down the hill. Wynter let out a small chuckle remembering her entrance into the sound. The wolf then stood and bowed shouting "Slapstick the best form of comedy. " Wynter was pretty sure that this wolf didnt know she was there. 

Wynter dug a small hole and buried the rabbit to save for later and trotted over to the fae. "Encore, Encore," she said with a small laugh as she approached. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Wynter Wolf - May 26, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 23, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 23, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 30, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 11:24 AM