Redtail Rise I'm like the Kanye West of humility
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter heard Saena approach with a whine and turned her head to greet her. Bowing her head she smiled. "Hey Saena," then she glanced back towards the chocolate wolf who was now taking anohter bow in their direction. Wynter tilted her head as Saena said What the heck is grand poobah. Wynter was utterly confused perhaps these two had talked the first time Wynter had seen the chocolate wolf.

Wynter frowned for a moment giving an unimpressed glance towards the chocolate fae as she mentioned Reek. She chose to say nothing in return that was for Saena to decide. Not her place to speak out against this wolf even if it was her mate she just joked about.

"I'm Wynter," she said trying to hide her slight annoyance still in her tone. "That Reek wolf is my mate," she mentioned. She had to say something in case this wolf decided to further joke about him. She might not have handled further jokes well. Wynter didn't take kindly to people talking about others she cared about like that. Especially strangers. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Wynter Wolf - May 26, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 23, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 23, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 30, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 11:24 AM