Redtail Rise Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He listened with genuine interest, his attention solely on her as she explained this food choice. What she was saying made sense, and he found himself bobbing his head in agreement. He had eaten cool meat from a cache, carrion, and had eaten meat that had been slicked with rain. Each had its own tastes and textures none of it was the same as what she described: allowing the meat to truly become chilled by soaking it in cold water. But there was one thing that might be similar: fish, Luke's most preferred food of all. Fish were typically firm and he caught them straight from the cold streams, and so right away he could relate to her preference.

"It doesn't sound gross or weird," he chuckled. "My favorite food is fish, and I am rather skilled at catching them," he grinned as he tooted his own horn. "I realize game and fish don't taste the same - and I want to try this meat soaking trick of yours - but if you've never had fish, you'd probably like it. Cold firm flesh and all. As for my eccentricities, well," He paused, briefly considering any of his strange habits. "I like to dry hides and line my den floors with them. I also dry my fish before I cache them, if I can. They become kind of tough but I like to chew on them."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Peanut butter on Triscuits and I'm not even stoned - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 09:04 AM