Redhawk Caldera Into the abyss
143 Posts
Ooc —
He dug and he dug, loosing the earth from around her foreleg. Tiger soon could see the leg, but, yep, it was pretty wedged in that root. But the wider he dug, the more room there was... it took some time, but soon her leg was her own again, and not the holes. She moved to put weight on it, which was a stupid thing; it hurt so terribly she had to whip her leg toward her chest while yelping in surprise, her face appearing as though the very earth had offended her.

And then she heard his words. Him and Finley had made this? She narrowed her eyes, skeptical... but, it wouldn't surprise her, as she thought of it. "Yeah, right, she definitely dug this ditch for me," she accuses, and it wasn't all that baseless; as a kid, they'd pull all sort of shitty pranks on each other. It was why she wasn't mad at her sister, only mad she had forgotten. "That fucker. I'll dig her a fuckin' ditch," her ears slicked back atop her head for a moment, then fanned forward as a devious fire lit in her eye. It was clear as she went to place her foot on the earth again and brought it back to her that it'd be a while yet before she could do such a thing.

His apology was met with a look. "Are you sorry? Really sorry? You won't dig a ditch to trap me in it again?" She presses, and looks at her chest, not really expecting an answer. Tiger doubted it; she and Finley lived life without blame, consequences, or care. They were reckless. That his apology might be genuine was farfetched and, well, yeah right. It was not based on what she knew of him, but if he loved her sister, then surely they shared some "redeemable" qualities, yeah? It was not that she thought little of him; she thought the world of Finley, after all. "I dunno what's wrong with it," she frowns. And then, her eyes light up.

"Oh hey, that rabbit in there is mine!"
Messages In This Thread
Into the abyss - by Tiger - May 24, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: Into the abyss - by Elwood - May 25, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Into the abyss - by Tiger - May 26, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Into the abyss - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Into the abyss - by Tiger - May 27, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Into the abyss - by Elwood - May 27, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Into the abyss - by Tiger - May 27, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Into the abyss - by Elwood - May 27, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Into the abyss - by Tiger - May 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: Into the abyss - by Elwood - May 28, 2015, 11:10 AM