Blacktail Deer Plateau You got a perfect one
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
im gonna just ignore the fact that he reacted like this was all new news from Junior since their thread is after this one LOL

He hadn't, but he neither confirmed nor denied, and instead let her continue uninterrupted. He would tell junior later, and still remained unashamed, but in this instance he held his tongue. Perhaps it was because so recently ago Saena had left, terming him as too soft to follow. While her opinion hardly mattered anymore, still... he found if it wasn't necessary, he didn't want to open that can of worms now.

"That sounds like her." Junior had always been a wanderer, even when grounded to a pack. "Thanks, though, I'll make sure to stop by sometime! Though Blue might have the pleasure first, soon as the kids are alright without her for a time." He would offer to watch them while she went, if she wanted to go. "She's had her hands full with those little wanderers." Likely a major part of the reason she hadn't been able to yet answer Saena's summons.

Dante had met Gunnar and liked him, the younger man was both polite and seemed a dependable friend. After all, their meeting had been when he came to follow up on Osprey's return. He hadn't needed to take that trouble. The news about Ragnar was sad, though more for everything he had done for them. "I didn't know him, but I met his wife once. She seemed a good soul, I'm sorry to hear that." Junior would likely be hit hard by that news.

"I am glad that Gunnar and Junior have one another to gets through it, though, and that you seem to have a good group together. Those looking for a new start are often the most loyal, for they will seek to prove themselves to you." He was also glad they were kindred souls, of sorts. Saena had been looking to start anew, after all, shedding her surname and leaving home behind. With any luck they would become a pack with bonds that rivaled the most well-established.
Messages In This Thread
You got a perfect one - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 07, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 19, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 23, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 27, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 09, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 14, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:22 AM