Redhawk Caldera Round up the usual suspects
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"Of course you can!" Fox beamed. "Sometimes, it's better for the guy you're fighting to think you're not as brave, just because you're small. Pretty much every grown-up wolf is bigger than me, and I'm way braver than a lot of them," she added with a grin. Fox had never been stunted, despite her size. If anything, it had made her grow up stronger and tougher because of it. She got called names more often than she could recount... anything from "wimp" to "weakling" to "pipsqueak." She'd shown each and every one of them that she was none of those things.

Fox chuckled, remembering Perry's first nickname for her. "Even Dud used to call me 'Lil' Weenie!' Can you believe that?" she asked, tsking and shaking her head. "I think he learned his lesson after he realized what a big ol' badass I was." Cursing around the children was not something Fox had ever tried to hide (or prevent). Words were words, after all. "If you really wanted to, I'll bet you could beat up both of your siblings," she added, wanting to make sure that Dhole had enough confidence. There was absolutely no reason she couldn't be just as capable as Raven and Nightjar.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Round up the usual suspects - by Wildfire - May 21, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by RIP Fox - May 23, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by Wildfire - May 26, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by RIP Fox - May 27, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by Wildfire - May 27, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by RIP Fox - May 27, 2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by Wildfire - May 27, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by RIP Fox - May 27, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by Wildfire - May 27, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Round up the usual suspects - by RIP Fox - June 02, 2015, 04:30 PM