Redtail Rise allow me to congratulate you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She was excited to hear what he'd been up to, but all Luke confirmed before he cut himself off was that he was, in fact, still living in the moment. She was glad to hear it. It wouldn't have suited him to live any other way, just as it wouldn't have suited her to live his way. They all went about their lives differently, wolves, and Luke was a rare case of someone who savoured every moment as they came. Like before, she found she appreciated it, but could never commit to it herself.

Instead of elaborating, he asked what happened. As much as Saena wanted to forget about them and move on, the largest of her wounds promised to leave scars that she would be asked about for the rest of her life. So, with a quiet sigh, she told him, "I tried taking your advice and putting the past behind me. I met up with my dad, told him I was sorry. He introduced me to his kids, my half-siblings, I guess, and invited me to come help one of them with Naturalism.

I went out there recently to make good on that favour, and while I was waiting outside the borderlands, his mate come outta nowhere and attacked me. No words or nothing. Woulda killed me if I hadn't fended her off and ran for it."
Gradually throughout her explanation, Saena's brow had furrowed until she wore a dark frown, and sullenly she said, "I still have no idea what I did to deserve that."
Messages In This Thread
allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - May 27, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - May 27, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - June 07, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - June 16, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: allow me to congratulate you - by Luke - July 01, 2015, 07:02 PM