halving the compass
shall we not revenge?
7 Posts
Ooc —
Shy snorted, flicking her ear toward her brother at his comment, and let it rest for a moment. He wasn't born defective, and neither was she born immaculate. It took time and effort to become so. "I am tired. I just hide it better." She wasn't mouth breathing quite the way Tybalt was, but Shylock was exhausted. She was glad for the rest, even if it meant delaying their journey. She wasn't even sure they'd find the girl here; what was different about this place than all the others they'd tried?

Tybalt seemed miffed. Well, she'd be too if her betrothed had up and left, mostly without warning. There had been signs, now that Shy thought back on it, but she hadn't said anything about it. In fact, Kaskara was quite the stoic and quiet sort, more like a man than a woman in her opinion. Shylock sighed and rolled over to look at him. "I know, Balt. But that still doesn't make this a smart idea." It was too late to change her mind now; they were far from home and too tired to even think about going back.
Messages In This Thread
halving the compass - by Tybalt - May 27, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: halving the compass - by Shylock - May 27, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: halving the compass - by Tybalt - May 28, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: halving the compass - by Shylock - May 28, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: halving the compass - by Tybalt - May 28, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: halving the compass - by Shylock - May 28, 2015, 10:08 PM