Arrow Lake Blood of my Blood
85 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
So sorry for the delay! I know I've been super lax with Lavakho recently and I'm super sorry!  Life's just been so busy, and I fell so behind with Reek making this'un fall to the backseat.  Now that I'm sort of caught up, I think I'll be more active!

The crones had given the brothers little reason to mistrust their omens and predictions, however, doubt still pulled at the back of Lavakho's mind, and peppered what little thought he had with uncertainty.  By all means, the younger Drojharkosi brother was not a patient man and their months of wondering to no avail had begun to feel all for naught.  But, if his brother trusted the crones, so would Lavakho until his dying breath.

"I don't know brother," he confessed.  It would be completely out of character for Awazzi to lie to the brothers intentionally, but perhaps her omens were wrong.  After all, there was a first time fore everything.  "But, i'm scared," he added, expressing his weakness before his brother.  If it hadn't been just the two of them, Lavakho would have kept his mouth shut. However, with his brother, the tough guy act faded away. But even so, Fear had no place in the Dotharan, but these mountains and valleys and rivers were far more fear inducing than any raid had ever been.  The warrior shot his brother a sad glance. "I just want to go home."  
Messages In This Thread
Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 03, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 13, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 15, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 28, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 01, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 25, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 27, 2015, 11:01 AM