The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She knew in an instant that she'd said something wrong, but she had no clue what exactly that 'wrong' was.  All she knew was that the possibly false happiness from before was replaced with an obviously strained smile and a stiff demeanor.  Her tail fell, but she tried to shake it off, knowing that it would only make it worse for him if she got upset as well.  The thought that he might think she only came to inform him she was leaving wasn't even in the vicinity of her mind.  So she was left unknowing, betrayed by her own wandering attention and random conversation tendencies.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?  And I will, I think."  She kept some of the cheer from before, but the words came out a little more questioning than she meant them to.  Truth was, she wasn't one hundred percent positive she wanted to go, but she felt like she needed to.  The pack needed a healer, and this was her best chance to learn.  "I'll miss you though."  With those words she allowed her face to fall.  It felt like she'd just found him again, and here she was, willingly traipsing off and leaving him behind this time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - May 28, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM