Redhawk Caldera what the heart craves
shall we not revenge?
7 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks! Leah (who plays Shy's brother Tybalt) made it for me! :)

She wasn't trespassing, nor was she too close to those borders for the pack's comfort. And yet there was a male before her, charging at her, ears flattened in anger. Shy stepped back from him, yet remained entirely neutral in her body language. She was not here to cause trouble. However, her smart mouth might be her undoing. "Of course they're open. I don't see anything stopping anyone from crossing." Sure, the scent markers might deter the more cautious wolves, but since there was no wall of thorns protecting them, this pack was as open as all the others, if someone dared enough.

Shylock wasn't one to dare, though. But she would point out the obvious. "I'm not here to cause trouble. I am exploring, and searching for a...friend, I guess you could call her. Perhaps you could help me?" She batted her lashes at him, smoothing her smirk into a dainty smile, all the while keeping her shoulders and head and tail aligned in neutrality. She was a scholar, not a warrior, and she would not stand against this male. He was huge, and she wasn't about to try her paw at fighting here.
Messages In This Thread
what the heart craves - by Shylock - May 28, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: what the heart craves - by Sebastian - May 29, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: what the heart craves - by Shylock - May 29, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: what the heart craves - by Sebastian - May 29, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: what the heart craves - by Shylock - June 01, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: what the heart craves - by Sebastian - June 01, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: what the heart craves - by Elwood - June 30, 2015, 10:07 PM
RE: what the heart craves - by Sebastian - July 01, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: what the heart craves - by Elwood - July 02, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: what the heart craves - by Sebastian - July 03, 2015, 04:27 AM
RE: what the heart craves - by Elwood - July 06, 2015, 10:26 AM