Redtail Rise Paper Boats
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Unbeknownst to Reek, his take control attitude was pushing his friend Arion away.  With their jump into temporary leadership, the raggedy wolf's desire to micro-manage had amplified ten-fold.  Coupled with his normal narcissistic tendencies and me me me attitude, of course Arion would be angry.  However, Reek had yet to catch his irritation with his conduct... well, until he heard the vitriol dripping from Arion's voice. Reek's eyes went wide in realization and he turned his head to Arion to say, "Fuck... I'm being a douche," in a somewhat apologetic tone.

Arion went on to apologize, and Reek desperately wanted to cut him off and explain his actions, however Arion launched into an explanation himself.  "Don't apologize, he said, moving in to give Arion a brotherly bump with his shoulder. "Please... tell me when I'm being a cunt. Okay?"

In a way, Arion had become Reek's confidant as well, other than Wynter of course.  And when he asked if they where actually friends, the raggedy wolf was somewhat surprised. Perhaps Arion wasn't as good at reading others as he previously thought.  Sure, they started off on rough terms, but Arion was more than just a friend, he was family.  "And, of course you're my friend," he said, raising a brow.  "Why the hell not?"
Messages In This Thread
Paper Boats - by Reek - May 18, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 19, 2015, 01:19 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 19, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 22, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 24, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 28, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - May 29, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - May 29, 2015, 08:56 PM
RE: Paper Boats - by Arion - June 01, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Paper Boats - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 12:40 PM