The Sunspire I'm a lot of things, mad is just one
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace realized that he was probably see through. However, he couldn't really help it. It had kind of been a quick knee jerk reaction to her statement. He fought ot control himself, and not make it so easy to see that he was upset. However, that was a feat he had never mastered. He sighed softly and nudged his sister in apology. Not sure what else to do or say.

Jace shook his head and smiled and pushed his head harder into her shoulder. Vienna you will learn a lot okay. And you will have fun, and you will enjoy it. We aren't going anywhere, we'll be here when you come home. Jace shifted softly and a soft sound he made in his chest. He couldn't blame her for wanting her own adventure. The only one she had so far was to come and find him, and then perhaps the few trips around here. It would do her good to go on an adventure for herself rather than her family. Well that's a given on my end songbird. He winked at her kindly.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Vienna IA - April 20, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - April 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 23, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - May 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I'm a lot of things, mad is just one - by Jace - June 06, 2015, 09:04 AM