Duskfire Glacier embracing the starlit fate
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Holy balls. Holy. Balls. Oh, that was good. She was gonna have to remember that one. Right now, the dark girl had to stop laughing. "Oh, man that is gold." Her demeanor was much more relaxed than that of Tyrr's stiffness now that the other had made that outburst. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. I'm absurdly quiet when I wander around." Which was quite true. She was a Scout for a reason and part of that was because she was light on her feet, meaning she was almost the perfect spy. If only her toes weren't a brilliant white.

Fiery gaze came to the Prince again as she canted her head in his direction. "Sightseeing," She repeated. ”Fine.” They could talk about it later if they needed to. Judging by the fact that he believed he barely knew her, she knew that he wasn't going to actually confide in her, despite her position, or former position with him. 

Instead, her attention turned to the newcomer again. "Honestly, this is my first time in a snowy place like this too. Before I came to live here, I don't remember knowing anything this cold." The cold wasn't terrible but she preferred the weather of home, of the Rise. "I'm Nochtli and this is..." She stalled, looking at Tezca for a moment. "This is Tezcacoatl. Tyrr, for short. He is my leader." She could at least compromise with what he wanted. 
Messages In This Thread
embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - May 30, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - May 30, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - May 30, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Tezcacoatl - May 30, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by RIP Primrose - June 03, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: embracing the starlit fate - by Nochtli - June 03, 2015, 10:07 PM