Blackfeather Woods A New Beginning?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
@Ayana Remember the posting order! I get that you like to post but the order is; Ayana, Meldresi, Burke. :P

Burke wasn't pleased how disrespectful the female was towards his mate, and even him. By the way she was looking at him he didn't feel like she was respecting them. His immense frame stepped forward and then growled. "You should be thankful that my mate is even kind enough to offer you shelter for the storm. If it were my decision alone I would have left you on your own devices," he huffed and let out a snort in disapproval. Meldresi was the dark queen and she would let the other talk to her like this? Burke was far more hotheaded that her, even though he displayed a calm demeanor most of the time. 

The dark king held his docked tail raised and his pale blue eyes on the other. "Meldresi, I don't think we should offer her one night. We are not some hotel for loners. We are Black Feather Woods we are feared throughout the lands. If she wants shelter she submits to us now as their leaders or we will chase her out if she don't. We are the one pack that is the home to the dark brotherhood. Assassins and Spies take their home with us. We should not offer a free meal and comfort to females that don't even have a clue about who to be respectful," he spoke, staying just as calm as he was before. 
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning? - by Ayana - May 27, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Meldresi - May 27, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Burke - May 28, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Ayana - May 28, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Meldresi - May 30, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Ayana - May 30, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Burke - May 30, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Meldresi - May 31, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: A New Beginning? - by Ayana - May 31, 2015, 11:50 AM