Arrow Lake Blood of my Blood
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
That's alright!
I think I like that all of our threads have been about these two bonding even closer... <3
EDIT: @Lavakho would you still like to continue this thread?

It had been fear what had brought Rakharo to make the decision of leaving the homeland in first place. Fear had driven his paranoid of what might cause damage to his family when they were so weak, and fear had been the only one thing that had brought all of them to the distant land they now crossed.

Rakharo would have never confessed that for as obvious as it might seem.

It took great bravery for a Dotharan to confess their fear, such a demanding and fearsome culture was harsh on the weak, but Lavakho had just confessed his fear, with his heart open, to Rakharo. And he didn't know how to take it. He turned around with anguish in his eyes, and specs of fear gleaming in them, and he just stared at his younger brother, silent. Until he decided fear wasn't going to break him down. Not when they had gotten so far.

"We're going home brother. We just have to find it." the Khal said convinced of what he though about Rhaesh Dahaan and how it only meant death to him. Then, the golden Khal turned around and walked on, dipping into the thick fog and down the hills of the mountain. There was nothing else he could do now.

"So..." the Khal spoke awkwardly, feeling the tension caused by Lavakho's confession. "Kivi told me you met her...?" he said with amusment in his expression. That would break the ice.
Messages In This Thread
Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 03, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 13, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - May 15, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - May 28, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 01, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Rakharo - June 25, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Blood of my Blood - by Lavakho - June 27, 2015, 11:01 AM