Ouroboros Spine It matters not how strait the gait,
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
HEAT. Near the outskirts, so actually, outsiders are welcome to lurk and participate... This thread is the first of three. Whether coupling will occur isn't known to even me. Whoever in the end succeeds here will become alpha of OS with Tonravik, so you need to be in-game for at least a month and have 100 posts total cumulatively (all of your characters add up to 100 posts. Example: Tiger has 50, Tonravik has 50, I have 100 posts) but with at least 50 posts on the account you are bringing into this trial. If interested, please respond to this thread by the fifth. If this thread reaches 4 responses by prospective candidates I will reply then. CHANGED THE DATE AS THIS THREAD HOLDS UP MY TIMELINE.

For a quiet week, Tonravik did her duty. But she kept well away from everyone, and anyone that neared her was met with abuse only Omega's knew, forced to submit regardless of their relation to her, to show her their belly, to tuck their tail. It was fair that they steer clear of her in that time, met with teeth and irritation and unpredictable behavior... and surely the pack could sense why, surely they understood.

And if they did not, on this day when things came to full bloom, they surely would. There was an unfamiliar sort of longing in her, niggling. She read nothing into it. It was new, unfamiliar, and it was unrelenting. She rubbed against the trees and her eyes fervently hunted for a body, now, without knowing. The wolf prowled her lands, near to the borders in her patrol, knowing she might very well draw a stranger to them, but knowing that in these times any man could take their claim if she was accepting and if it was disputed by none. And, if it was disputed, then whoever won that very dispute would find themselves beside her, as her mate, and as their leader.
Messages In This Thread
It matters not how strait the gait, - by Tonravik - June 02, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Kodiak - June 02, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Iqniq - June 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Kodiak - June 04, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Tonravik - June 05, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Iqniq - June 05, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Kodiak - June 05, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Tonravik - June 05, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Iqniq - June 05, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: It matters not how strait the gait, - by Kodiak - June 05, 2015, 07:54 PM