Redhawk Caldera I don't want easy, I want crazy
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
When Peregrine strolled up beside her, Fox softened her gaze, licking the top of his nose with a wolfish kiss. Out of everybody, he had taken the incident the worst. Granted, he was the one who had caused it... but Perry understood and owned his mistake, something Fox had not quite expected from him. She was so used to being blamed for everything under the sun (not necessarily by Perry, but by everyone else), it was hard not to think with that mindset.

Elwood began to speak, and when he said the word "mates," Fox squeaked with delight. She wanted to say more, but she was cut short as Finley spat out the last of their announcement. Fox's expression (which she wore quite openly) went from unabashed happiness to shock to slight horror to bewilderment and finally to a forced smile. She was happy for them, without a doubt. Her jaw clicked shut, and she stared back and forth between Elwood and Finley, truly at a loss for words. Either that or she was worried that if she attempted to say anything, she would regret whatever she said.

The Firebirds had only been alive for three turns of the moon. They were growing quickly, and they were halfway to being mostly self-sufficient... but Fox wasn't sure that Redhawk Caldera could support another litter so soon. She had doubts, and she had a lot of them. Grey eyes turned to Peregrine, hoping he could make some remark that would save her from insulting their Beta pair.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 25, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 26, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - May 26, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - May 26, 2015, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - May 27, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 02, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 02, 2015, 06:04 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Finley - June 02, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by RIP Fox - June 05, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: I don't want easy, I want crazy - by Elwood - June 06, 2015, 02:01 PM