Greatwater Lake yeah, i'm that guy
17 Posts
Ooc — Soapbox
Cameo!

"Flight 193 with service from Sleepy Fox Hollow to Porcupine Ridge. We'll be experiencing a slight diversion today due to local weather, putting us at an overall flight time of eleventy-hundred hours. Sit back, relax, and enjoy some in-flight entertainment in the form of 'everything-is-broken-so-entertain-yourself'. Enjoy!"

Asbestos winged through the lower flatlands, moving around a flux of clouds and winds to make for far smoother travels as he put distance between where he was and where he'd come from. He flitted, diverting over the lake when he encountered a bit of turbulence in the form of more strong winds over the water. "The captain has illuminated the seat belt sign as we foresee some turbulence in our future. Please remain seated until the pilot deems it safe to move about the cabin."

He winged. He ended up caught between an updraft and a downdraft and was unable to manage it. "Mayday! Mayday!" He squeaked he crashed, falling from the sky. "LOOK OUT MINION!" He landed in the soft, plush, cushiony fur of a red wolf. Asbestos clung, holding onto the wolf's fur for a moment until he realized where he was. At that point, he suffered a minor freakout and winged away through the cover of trees to dodge the wind.

-Asbestos exits-
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 26, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 27, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Asbestos - June 02, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - June 02, 2015, 03:28 PM