Stavanger Bay i'll be on deck
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[quote='Jorunn' pid='115521' dateline='1433069850']
of course <3

Thistle knew there was much to conquer for her little babes in the outside world. Thus far the most active of them all was Jorunn and Floki made up a close second. Ragna and Kaylan were rather quiet, but she knew only time would tell how they would grow in time. Thistle watched with humor as her oldest son from this litter shoved himself face first into a log, and pushed and heaved until the log gave way for his shoulders. She stifled a laugh knowing he would get stuck. She settled to her haunches to watch how this mystery and experience would unfold.

She snorted as his rump stuck up and he tried to push himself out. She however didn't move, lifting her white paw to lick it gently and watch with amusement. He managed to push himself the way through it, and she raised a brow in admiration for him. He was definitely his father's son. She sighed softly, she missed him so much it hurt. She knew she needed to move past this, but she found it was still rather hard. He was comical to look at so frayed and covered in wood and moss. It gave him a strange appearance.

Thistle followed a distance away, keeping his smallish body in sight. She did not want to interrupt his wanderings, but she did want to keep him safe. All her children she wanted safe, and she would do better with these four than she had done with her first three. All three of them scattered to the winds. 
Messages In This Thread
i'll be on deck - by Kjalarr - May 23, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: i'll be on deck - by Thistle Cloud - May 30, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: i'll be on deck - by Kjalarr - May 31, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: i'll be on deck - by Thistle Cloud - June 03, 2015, 11:21 AM