Blacktail Deer Plateau Sweep these streets that I used to own
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
new one for any BDP!

Despite the news Lasher had brought, Dante's life was affected little.  He was sorry for those like Lasher and Osprey who would have liked to visit the Caldera, see Perry's kids and visit family, but he was hardly one of them.  He did keep a closer eye outward, and was decided to turn away any from that particular place with the same courtesy, but aside from that the days stretched on as before.

A sort of pall seemed to have descended on the plateau, though, in the wake of Saena's visit.  He had scarce seen, well, anyone, and his unease over this fact was palpable.  If there were unfavorable thoughts, he wanted to hear them, and the silence he had recieved so far made him wonder.  Either everyone was caught up in their own busy days (a possibility) or something was wrong.  The latter he hoped was not the case, but suspected anyway.

So he made himself available and waited.  He did not wish to call out and approach, not wanting to intrude on time that was needed or duties to be done.  But he frequently passed through the heart of the plateau, as he was now.  The cool forest calmed him and he could be easily stumbled upon should anyone have need of him.
Messages In This Thread
Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 05, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - August 06, 2015, 08:38 AM