Swiftcurrent Creek roll up your sleeves
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
The she-wolf seemed unmoved and unimpressed by this information and it occurred to Pied that not everyone would care about her pregnancy and how much it meant to her. Her ears fell back at the other's lack of reaction, not only to that but everything she'd said. They pricked again when the little she-wolf supplied a name and, in the same breath, affirmed her leadership position.

Unaware that Fox wasn't the creek's founding Alpha, Pied once again marveled at the fact that Jinx followed this small woman. Then again, they seemed alike in some ways which the Gamma could already identify. Neither one was very friendly, for starters...

Pied's two-toned eyes watched as Fox shifted restlessly. "Well," she said, "I don't mean to waste your time. Since I don't have any official business here, I can go." She climbed back to her feet and began to turn, though she paused and looked over her shoulder to say, "Can you..." She hesitated. "Can you tell Jinx I said 'hi'?" It felt weird but somehow right to pass along a little message to her former pack mate.
Messages In This Thread
roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 04, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 04, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 05, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 06, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by RIP Fox - March 08, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: roll up your sleeves - by Pied - March 09, 2014, 04:12 PM