Jade Fern Grove it rises with the fall.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer's mind had begun to drift to the hidden meaning behind his words in the quiet that following their utterance.  Would it really be hiding, leaving to join his father in Sedona?  Or was it hiding to remain?  On one hand, he knew that leaving was akin to running away.  He would leave behind all of the pain and heartbreak he'd felt here over those that had left him to start anew elsewhere.  On the other hand...  His father had been one of those who'd left him - the first one, truth be told.  Though he'd never felt any bitterness towards being left behind, he felt a bit of it now knowing that Dhani had left him to continue his life elsewhere, without him.  But did that mean staying meant he was avoiding the conflict and hurt at seeing his father again?

Or maybe being here, away from either scenario... that was how he was hiding...

Luckily, the girl dragged him back away from his thoughts before he could lose himself too deeply in them - a dangerous thing for a wolf with such an unstable history of mental illness.  He regarded her curiously for a moment before lifting his muzzle skyward.  "I don't mind it," he admitted after a moment, "I think it even feels nice sometimes--don't you?"  He glanced back at her.
Messages In This Thread
it rises with the fall. - by Summer Ostrega - May 31, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Potema - May 31, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Summer Ostrega - June 03, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Potema - June 03, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Summer Ostrega - June 04, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Potema - June 07, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Summer Ostrega - June 12, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Potema - June 12, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Summer Ostrega - June 25, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: it rises with the fall. - by Potema - June 26, 2015, 08:40 PM