Redhawk Caldera Jump right in and swim until you're free
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Last one for me!

Finally, Osprey relented, running away from Redhawk Caldera and out of Fox's life. Good riddance, thought Fox. She knew that Peregrine was close to his sister, but he'd also been close to Junior at one time. Hell, Fox had met the girl when she was but a child, following him to Swiftcurrent Creek so long ago. Or had that been one of his other daughters? She could not recall with certainty, but it did not matter now.

Elwood and Sebastian still stood close by, even as Osprey retreated. Once she was out of sight, Fox let out an exasperated sigh and shook her head before turning her gaze to her two comrades. "I don’t know what makes anybody think they’re entitled to access," she remarked. They had let this madness go on for too long, and Fox was glad to be putting an end to it. No longer would she be lax about their borders, and she hoped everybody would do the same.

"Thank you both for coming to my side. It means a lot." Many thought Fox to be a cold, heartless creature, but she stepped forward to nibble each of them on their cheeks. "I need to get back to the kids, can you guys hang out here for a little bit in case she comes back?" she asked. Fox would wait until she was sure at least one of them stayed, then set off for the rendezvous site.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
Jump right in and swim until you're free - by Osprey - May 17, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Jump right in and swim until you're free - by RIP Fox - June 06, 2015, 10:54 PM