Sea Lion Shores Heh. That's Cute.
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
His full name was strange to hear spoken out loud. He'd not offered it often so, when spoken, it was almost foreign upon his ears. It held an uncertain weight to it that was distracting, but he realized he'd offered it and that name was all she had to go by. She? She shortened her name for him, offering him something that was easier to speak. Thistle was still a mouthful, however, and it suggested a somewhat prickly something she didn't radiate. "Ever gone by Cloud?" he asked. The words fell before he thought to stop them.

So too, had his previous words been spoken without consideration. "Um. No. Sorry," he quickly apologized and went on to correct his mistake. "I misspoke. I mean recent as in recently joined. It seems I've wandered for far too long that I'm unsure as to how to refer to a new residence." A pack wolf now. He turned his stare towards the forests and the mountains beyond. Also strange; this new life of his.

They spoke of tiredness. He was not expecting to receive the reply she gave, but as she was offering, he nodded and paid closer attention. Her life seemed to be much of a whirlwind. In comparison, he had very little room to complain about his own fate. "My condolences for such joy to come with equal sorrow." Alone. She was ruling alone and raising a family by herself. Her burdens were heavy. He did not envy her.

"Kero," he offered, awarding her a shortened version of his name. "If it's easier for you." It was certainly more familiar to him and more at home upon his ears. "But your pack? Do they comfort you?"
Messages In This Thread
Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 17, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - May 19, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 19, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - May 23, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 28, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - May 30, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - May 30, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - June 03, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - June 03, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Thistle Cloud - June 06, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Heh. That's Cute. - by Iqniq - June 07, 2015, 12:11 AM