Hoshor Plains Running at my side
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
New thread for @Lavakho :D

Although summer had recently started showing signs of its entrance, the skies still held on to the cloudy grey they had gotten used to from Spring. It was strange walking under the covered sky, not a good omen. It is known. But the herds were constantly moving, and with them, the loyal dotharan followed, always cautious to keep rival predators at ray.

Coyote activity seemed to be slow in Hoshor Plains, but still Rakharo had sent two men to circle the surrounding area to the herd to make sure none of those little bastards was causing trouble. He was probably only used to dealing with the smaller canines, but they did bother him greatly. But that wasn't the main thing that kept him thinking.

Rakharo was a proud Khal, one born and raised as a warrior in Rhaesh Dahaan, and there every Khal had with him a group of trustees known as Khasaks. Blood of his and his blood theirs. But Rakharo's Khasaks had probably died back in the final battle against Drojharko, his own siblings at the paws of his own father. He would always be grateful to them even if he wasn't sure about their destiny, but he needed Khasaks to run with him in the Golden Plains.

It was Lavakho who was first in line. He was loyal, he had been ever since they had had to leave the great plains, and it seemed like the time to make it official was coming closer. But where was he? Ever since they arrived at Hoshor Plains Rakharo's brother seemed to be the least visible of the Khalas' wolves. The Khal looked for him, standing on a hillock a few paws above the rest, scanning the surrounding area to spot the pale golden pelt of his enormous brother.
Messages In This Thread
Running at my side - by Rakharo - June 08, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Lavakho - June 08, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Rakharo - June 09, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Lavakho - June 10, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Rakharo - June 11, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Lavakho - June 11, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Rakharo - June 11, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Lavakho - June 11, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Running at my side - by Rakharo - June 15, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Running at my side - by Lavakho - June 16, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Running at my side - by Rakharo - June 17, 2015, 01:59 PM