Totoka River No sound he made.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Needed a break from work. @_@

His explanation was vague at best, but Fox understood. She was often a wolf of few words, though Peregrine had changed that aspect of her more than she cared to admit. Physicality was still more her style, and it likely always would be. Nightjar was shaping up to be very similar to his mother in that regard. When he mentioned Tuwawi, Fox furrowed a brow. He had fought hard for her, and now it seemed as though they were merely distant acquaintances. Granted, Peregrine had a former mate, but Hawkeye had left so soon after Fox arrived, the fireball often forgot that she existed at all.

"Three little brats," she said with a grin. It was hard being away from them, but it was for them that she sought out new (or in Njal's case, old) blood to bring to Redhawk Caldera. "One reminds me of you, coincidentally. Nightjar is his name. Wildfire takes after me in appearance, and the third—Raven—looks much like her father. Redhawk Caldera—a night and a day almost directly south of here—is where we live." Fox paused, deciding whether or not to add something else. "If you are not bound to anything, to anyone, I'd love to have you there. You were one of the few who remained loyal to me at the creek, despite my mistakes." Even Bazi had turned on her in the end. Idly, Fox wondered what Bazi would think of her now, if anything.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 05, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 06, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 07, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 07, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 08, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 09, 2015, 12:16 AM