Totoka River No sound he made.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
The topic of his wife (ex-wife?) was passed by as casually as possible, and Fox fell in to speaking solely about her children. It was pleasant to hear about her new life, her new family, and all the changes since her departure from the creek - but at the same time, Njal felt a mixture of guilt and jealousy for all that the woman had acquired. Everything he had wanted and fought for, she had. Fate had not been kind to the Sveijarn. He listened as they walked, remaining stoic as she spoke, but he slowed to a crawl - then a stop - when her invitation met his ears.

He was thoughtful for a second, but could not be sure. "I.. Will think on it." The old man drawled, trying to sound cheerful and optimistic, but finding it very difficult to change his inflection. To be around children again would probably be a good thing.. But Njal felt as if he was a little bit cursed. At least where kids were concerned. If he were to join with Fox's group and witness something foul befall her family... There would be no going back from that. He would be further shattered.

"If I am in the area I will call for you, or those who follow you, and let you know." It was the best he could do. There was a lot of space between here and her home turf, which would give him time to really think about it. "If you do not hear from me within the month, I will have moved on."

The idea of being around a family again was.. Intriguing, though.
Messages In This Thread
No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 05, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 06, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 07, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 07, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 08, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Fox - June 09, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: No sound he made. - by RIP Njal - June 09, 2015, 01:25 PM