Snowforest Taiga I traveled all these miles for you
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian raised one 'eyebrow' which was basically one of the lighter dots above his right eye that inched up higher in question. It was actually really interesting. Because they both grew up in completely opposite packs. "I grew up in a pack where females were inferior. And I don't agree with that either. I saw what it did to my mother. I hated every day there," Sebastian explained. It seemed they both had their way of rebelling against the beliefs they grew up with. He started to have more faith in their friendship now. "Politics. Suddenly a mother cares about her son and she can make a whole system collapse. Anyways. You have to promise me you come to tell me once you are leaving. So I know not to look for you," Sebastian spoke more seriously. 

Sebastian stepped closer to her and then nudged her shoulder. "I know about complicated and if you want to escape that you can always come and visit me. Just howl and I will come to you," the large male smiled. "Or you know come and join the pack I am in now!," he let out enthusiastically. Then she might escape all the family drama. Sebastian wouldn't mind that. Then he would have someone to hang out with and be even better friends with. "I spoke with the alpha about it and he was going to look for some, but he also encouraged me to bring home wolves of my age that like to join RHC." Sebastian quickly brushed it off that he would find someone. Maybe he would, but he wasn't really believing it anymore, in which he was almost too blind to see what was happening. He was actually talking to a lady instead of mumbling and feeling awkward. 

Sebastian was always in for a race, even though his large body wasn't the fastest. The large male wagged his tail and nodded. "Definitely." The male had a plan after all. Not that he would want to let her win but he had the idea she was way faster, once she started to run Sebastian followed. But he stayed a bit back and then hid in the bushes close to the water. Once she resurfaced and looked around, even called for him Sebastian dashed out of his hiding spot charging at the water at his full speed and then jumped. He curled himself into more of a ball and landed almost next to her. A massive wave of a splash playfully hitting her. Sebastian resurfaced laughing. Now the fish would definitely be gone. He turned to her with a smile before he moved his paw through the water so a little splash would be send in her direction. 
Messages In This Thread
I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 05, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 05, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Nochtli - June 06, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: I traveled all these miles for you - by Sebastian - June 06, 2015, 04:43 PM